Businesses who export can get help and advice during coronavirus (COVID-19).
You can find help with exporting during coronavirus on GOV.UK. This includes:
- help with supply chains
- financial help for businesses trading internationally
- financial help for exporters
- advice on business travel
- information on contacting the Department for International Trade (DIT)
Advice and guidance
You can find general coronavirus advice for businesses on the Find Business Support website. This includes:
- advice on preparing and managing your business
- help to find finance
- help to pay your taxes
- guidance for employers
- information about Scottish and UK government announcements
Reliefs and grants for non-domestic rate (business rate) payers
There are also new rates reliefs and grants to help owners of non-domestic properties, including businesses, during coronavirus.